In one of my articles, I’ve explained Power Pages ALM using PAC CLI.
This feature includes the following capabilities:
- Solution explorer embedded experience in Power Pages.
- Add site(s) to a solution and export/import across environments.
- Ability to add newly added artifacts on an incremental basis.
- Use PAC CLI solution command with Power Pages.
Enable this preview feature on Environment:
You’ll first need to enable the enhanced data model on your Power Platform environment before being able to provision a website utilizing the enhanced data model.
- Connect to Power Platform Admin Center and select the Environment.
- Click on ‘Power Pages Sites’.
- Select the Upgrade to modern data model for new sites switch from the tool bar as highlighted below.
About the Author
I am Rajeev Pentyala, A Master’s Degree holder in computer applications from India and a Certified Microsoft Professional.
Pentyala, R, 2023, (Preview) Power Pages ALM using solutions, rajeevpentyala.com, Available at: https://rajeevpentyala.com/2023/04/30/preview-power-pages-alm-using-solutions/ [Accessed on 8 September 2023]