From the book “Professional SharePoint 2013 Development” by Reza Alirezaei, Brendon Schwartz, Matt Ranlett,Scot Hillier, Brian Wilson, Jeff Fried and Paul Swider.
This eBook is chapter fifteen, titled ‘Workflow Development in SharePoint 2013’.
Topics in this chapter include;
- Learning about the core workflow concepts
- Understanding the workflow platform architecture
- Reviewing the key workflow development tools
- Modeling workflows using Visio 2013
- Developing workflows using SharePoint Designer 2013
- Developing custom declarative activity and actions using Visual Studio 2012
- Developing custom code activity using Visual Studio 2012
- Developing workflows using Visual Studio 2012
- Considering key development issues
Full book details available here.
Kindly reproduced with permission by Wrox, a Wiley company.
For more great content click hereLog In