Power up your knowledge and connections at this year’s European Power Platform Conference this June 20-22 in Dublin, Ireland. The second European Power Platform Conference (EPPC) is taking place in the Convention Centre Dublin (CCD) and we are here to tell you everything you need to know about the event, the location, and of course the highly anticipated sessions hosted by various experts in the community. Read this blog to find out what The European Power Platform Conference is all about, why you should attend, find out all there is to know about Ireland’s capital city of Dublin and what it has to offer, deep dive into the conference schedule and all things Microsoft Power Platform, and to see what our Programme Team has to say about their favourite sessions throughout the week!
What is the European Power Platform Conference?
The European Power Platform Conference is a brand new conference introduced by the team behind the market-leading European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference (ESPC). Last year we hosted a very successful conference in Berlin, Germany with 500 attendees. The European Power Platform Conference brings together the Microsoft Power Platform Communities for 3 unrivalled days of in-person learning, connections and inspiration.
The European Power Platform Conference dives into Microsoft’s Power Platform stack and provides a host of professional development opportunities, which features three inspirational keynotes, six expert full-day tutorials, and over 90 specialist sessions, all delivered by global Power Platform experts and Microsoft Corporate and community leaders. Whether you’re interested in Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power Pages, or Dynamics, you’ll find everything you need to succeed at The European Power Platform Conference.
Alongside 800-1000 of your professional peers, you can expect world-class, expert guidance and advice to help you succeed in your projects and career and an unforgettable experience in the beautiful city of Dublin. Get ready to power up at The European Power Platform Conference!
Watch the highlights video from The European Power Platform Conference 2022 in Berlin below to see what the conference is all about!
Where is the European Power Platform Being Held?
The European Power Platform Conference 2023 is being held in the Convention Centre Dublin (CCD). The CCD is a world-class conference and events venue located in the heart of Dublin, Ireland. The CCD boasts state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technical capabilities, and professional staff. Located in the heart of Dublin’s city center, it is easily accessible and surrounded by a wide range of hotels, restaurants, and other amenities.
The CCD sits at the heart of Dublin’s transport hub with excellent air, road, rail, and sea connections, meaning it is only minutes from the airport, motorway network, Port Tunnel, rail stations and ferry terminals. For more information on getting to the CCD please check out our Accommodation and Venue FAQs page!
Why Should You Attend the European Power Platform Conference?
This year, we will host The European Power Platform Conference in Dublin, Ireland from 20-22 June 2023, here are the some of the big reasons to attend:
- Power Platform is hot! – With over 7 million active users, it’s clear that this suite is changing the game. By attending EPPC, you’ll stay ahead of the rapid developments and uncover the incredible opportunities offered by the Power Platform.
- Dive deep into the learning experience – Across 3 jam-packed days with 90+ sessions, including tutorials, keynotes, and breakout sessions, you’ll learn from the world’s leading experts in Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents, and Power Pages.
- Make quality connections with like-minded professionals – Meet over 800 IT Pros, Developers, and Business Decision Makers, including Microsoft leaders, independent industry experts, and world-class solution providers. Connect with the people who can take your career and company to the next level.
- In-person is back – While virtual events have kept us connected, there’s nothing quite like immersing yourself fully in the event sessions, networking opportunities, and overall experience of an in-person conference.
- Slow down to speed up – Taking a break from the daily grind can help you unlock new opportunities and refresh your way of thinking. Use this time to recharge, have fun, and plan for the future with your team. You’ll return to work with a renewed sense of energy and purpose.
Get ready to ignite your career and take your Microsoft Power Platform knowledge to the next level at The European Power Platform Conference. This is a can’t-miss event for IT pros, developers, and business decision-makers looking to stay ahead of the curve in the fast-moving Microsoft Power Platform space.
What to Expect at the European Power Platform Conference – Sessions, Networking Opportunities, Expo & More!
- Get ready to deep-dive into Microsoft’s Power Platform stack with top class keynotes, insightful sessions and in-depth tutorials, delivered by Microsoft leaders, independent experts, Microsoft RD’s & MVP’s.
- You’ll get exclusive access to key industry insights, best practices, and real-world scenarios, while tapping into the expert knowledge of your peers to solve your project challenges. Raise your game and get ready to level up by attending sessions on topics such as AI, Power Apps, Power Automate, CoPilot, Fusion Teams, Logic Apps, and more at the European Power Platform Conference.
- Build your skills across Power Platform, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Apps and Dynamics 365. Check out our 2023 conference schedule!
- Experience the ultimate networking extravaganza! Meet and network with over 800 of the brightest minds in the Microsoft Power Platform community from across Europe. After a prolonged period of virtual connection, witness the magic that happens when this community comes together in person. You won’t believe the energy and excitement that fills the air!
- Get ready to unlock the secrets of success with cutting-edge solutions that will revolutionise your business. Forge powerful alliances with industry-leading solution providers at the EXPO, where you’ll gain access to exclusive insights, game-changing innovations, and the latest breakthroughs that will take your business to new heights of success. With these tools at your fingertips, you’ll be able to tackle any challenge with confidence and transform your vision into reality. So don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to connect with the top solution providers and supercharge your business like never before!
- The networking doesn’t stop there – connect with product teams, trendsetters, and key decision-makers in this friendly and supportive community. Who knows where these connections could take you? Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to build lasting relationships that will help propel your career and business forward!
- Enter a world of innovation and discovery as you step into the EXPO Hall at the European Power Platform Conference. Get up close and personal with the latest and greatest offerings from top vendors, and witness the cutting-edge solutions that are waiting to revolutionise your business.
- But that’s not all! Grab a chance to win some cool Lego prizes at every sponsor demo in the demo area, and watch as the EXPO comes to life with a flurry of activity. And as if that’s not enough, brace yourself for regular sponsor prize giveaways. With all this and more, the EXPO Hall is the ultimate destination for anyone looking to explore the limitless potential of the Microsoft Power Platform.
But Wait… There’s More?
Sessions you Don’t Want to Miss – Programme Team’s Top Sessions to Attend!
We asked the ESPC23 Programme Team to choose their Top 5 ESPC23 sessions that you should be attending and here is what they had to say:
“A LOT has happened on the platform in the last year! I’m looking forward to getting up to speed with bits and pieces I’ve not been able to follow and to absorb knowledge from the best speakers in the community.”
Here are Antti’s Top 5 Picks:
- W4 – Designing your Power Platform Environment Strategy
- Tutorial C – Power Platform in Enterprise Organisations
- W13 – Real-Life Experiences: Power Platform Governance & Adoption for 100,000 users across 10 tenants
- W15 – Power Pipelines, Power Platform Build Tools, ALM Accelerator. Oh My!
- W25 – Experiences on Setting Up a Low-Code Center of Excellence at Fortum
“I’m looking forward to hearing the latest and greatest news on the Power Platform, especially around architecture, security and AI. For the event I’m eager to get inspired with solutions and approaches the speakers and the community are using.”
Here’s Jussi’s Top 5 Picks:
- Tutorial F – Best Practices for Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) in the Microsoft Power Platform
- W24 – AI Choices for Apps and Automation in 2023 – Understanding AI Builder, Azure Cognitive Services, Microsoft Syntex, and Azure OpenAI
- W19 – Crafting a Successful Power Platform Adoption Strategy – The Missing Link
- W42 – Extending Power Automate with APIs
- TH21 – Manage and Scale Your Platform