European SharePoint Community Award Winners 2015
The European SharePoint Community Awards are an integral part of the European SharePoint Conference and Community and were held this year in the magical Stockholm City Hall – home of the Nobel Peace Prize. Our sincere thanks to everyone who took part in this years awards, to all those who submitted entries and especially to our community for casting their votes and selecting the winners.
We are delighted to announce the following companies have been voted as the winners in their respective categories by European SharePoint Community Members in 2015:
1. Best Office 365 Add In – FlowForma
Established in 2012, FlowForma supports organisations in adhering to consistent business process management, improved organisational efficiency and productivity through innovative technology. Headquartered in Dublin with offices in London and Lithuania, FlowForma is a subsidiary of Irish IT solutions provider, Ergo.
Dedicated to helping its customers in making the complex simple, May 2013 saw FlowForma launch its first product FlowForma BPM, a self-service business process management tool sitting on the Microsoft SharePoint platform. As a hybrid solution, FlowForma can help you operate on-premise or via Office 365. FlowForma BPM has developed a strong customer base across Ireland and the UK including Kings Hospital, Total Produce and Grant Thornton. Find out more by visiting www.flowforma.com.
2. Best Office 365 Solution – Beezy
Beezy provides the most robust and comprehensive social collaboration solution for the SharePoint platform, whether online or on prem. As demonstrated through this customer deployment:
- Beezy is the only Microsoft partner able to migrate ALL social artifacts from competitor social platforms, such as IBM Connections, Jive, and Sitrion.
- Beezy provides fully-customized Office 365 environments, giving our customers the rich visual experiences they want and need.
- Beezy extends the native SharePoint collaboration experience through blogs, wikis, town halls, knowledge centers, Q&A, forums, gamification tools, and more.
- Beezy provides all of this as fully integrated solutions within the SharePoint platform and the Office Graph, providing a unified view of this data and a centralized management experience using the Office 365 Admin Center. Find out more by visiting www.beezy.net
3. Best SharePoint Solution – WEBCON
Since the very beginning of its existence, WEBCON has been dedicated to just one goal: making the best platform for quick development of business applications based on SharePoint.The extremely effective product and rapidly growing international partnership network, made WEBCON one of the most dynamically growing companies in the area of BPM systems for SharePoint. According to independent research conducted by InfoCredit, just between 2012 and 2014, the company’s value increased six times!
4. Best Mobile Solution – GRADIENT
GRADIENT is an innovative leader in Document Capture in SharePoint, allowing to scan from virtually all devices, easy importation into SharePoint Libraries and superior OCR indexing for immediate inventory, search, and retrieval. GRADIENT helps enterprises smash the scan & capture barrier, easily handle batches of mixed document types, offer enhanced document recognition, and mobility.With three offices in the,USA,Europe and Australia.
GRADIENT are dedicated to their customers reaching out to them worldwide.Document Capture is in GRADIENT’s DNA – since their first customer scanned a document with one of our solutions nearly 20 years ago and are winners of the Best Mobile Solution at the European SharePoint Conference 2014 with GScan Online and GScan Mobile. Find out more by visiting www.gradientecm.com.
5. Best Social Solution – Dell Software
BA Insight’s solution is highly innovative and brings leading edge capabilities to the market.
No other solution provides the breath of connectivity, the depth of capabilities, or the flexibility to handle such a variety of configurations and requirements. Examples of unique innovations:
- The ability to merge results seamlessly into a single virtual index
- Plug-compatible APIs for CEWS and the Search OM that allow other products and customizations to work seamlessly
- High-throughput, light-touch methods for connectivity across a wide range of systems
- Full integration of Elasticsearch and SharePoint
- Add-in model for adding metadata to O365 including the Office Graph
BA Insight have worked intimately with Microsoft within TAP programs for the Cloud SSA, the Office Graph, and O365 APIs to ensure that we are leveraging the latest Microsoft innovations and providing a robust solution early. The company have released it in lockstep with Microsoft’s releases so that customers could benefit from it as soon as possible. Microsoft has cited this as an innovative partner solution and states, “With BA Insight’s products, Office 365 customers can now take advantage of our cloud experiences for all of their content.”We have paid attention to the concerns of our EC customers with this solution, tackling the problems they have brought to us around distributed configurations, administration, data residency, privacy, and compliance- ensuring that they can solve them with our product.Many SharePoint customers are struggling to adapt to Microsoft’s “Cloud First/Cloud Only” model. BA Insight believe their Connectivity for Hybrid SharePoint solution will help their clients to leapfrog ahead. Find out more by visiting bainsight.com.