The Programme for ESPC19 has just been announced
We are delighted to announce and share with you the Conference Programme for ESPC19.
With a line-up of exceptional speakers and topics, curated by our independent programme team of industry experts, ESPC19 will inform and inspire you for what’s ahead in the world of SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure, delivered through 150 sessions covering levels 100-400. Read the programme team’s introduction to this year’s programme here.
Top things you need to know about the ESPC19 Conference Programme;
- Sessions will deep dive on important topics including; Teams, SharePoint Framework, AI, Security, Graph, Power BI, Azure AD, Flow, Cosmos DB, Windows 10, APIs, IoT, Microsoft 365, Governance and Integration to highlight a few.
- Over 90 incredible speakers are already confirmed, the best of the best from across the world, with further Microsoft Sessions, Keynotes and Tutorial speaker details to be announced throughout the year.
- Held in December, ESPC19 will have the most up to date learning and the very latest announcements from Ignite 2019, delivered by Microsoft Leaders and Product Team members, including Jeff Teper, Scott Hanselman, Miri Rodriguez,Vesa Juvonen and Alex Simons.
- Building on the success of last year, Azure@ESPC19 will contain over 40 dedicated Azure sessions.
- 10 Full Day Pre-Conference Tutorials offering deep learning from the absolute experts in the areas of PnP, Machine Learning & AI, Azure Infrastructure, Insights and Data, Usage & Adoption, Productivity and SharePoint & Office 365 Development.
Check out the programme and join us in Prague 2 – 5 December 2019.