Microsoft Teams Week is back!
Join us for one incredible week of free online Microsoft Teams learning, Dec 6th-10th, across a variety of expert blogs, eBooks, live webinars and how to videos gathered from Microsoft, MVP’s and key community leaders, kindly supported by Veeam.
View the incredible live webinar line-up below.
With thanks to our Teams Week supporting sponsor Veeam – you can be in with a chance to win one of two €100 Amazon Vouchers. Find out more below!
Live Webinar Line-Up
Register for your favourite webinars below. Webinar recordings will be sent to all those registered.
|Date & Time||Title||Speaker||Description|
|Teams as a Platform: 5 Apps to Improve your Teams Collaboration||Kat Greenan||Understand Teams as a Platform, and 5 apps in Teams to help improve collaboration. We will be looking at first and third party apps to transform Team productivity and improve meeting effectiveness. See live demonstrations of the apps that can help you build better use of Teams.||Register|
|Building Beautiful Teams Apps – Teams UI Toolkit for Makers||Carmen Ysewijn||First we will answer the question why we, as Makers, should even think about app design. We will also take a look at the Teams UI toolkit, where to find it and how to work with it. Finally, we will apply the guidelines to an example app and see the difference it makes.||Register|
|All About Viva Connections||Hilton Giesenow, MVP||Explore how Connections fits in to the Viva family, how to get it configured and globally deployed, and how to set up some advanced scenarios like custom search, customized Connections for different parts of your organization, and more||Register|
|Loop in your team for fluid collaboration||Vesa Nopanen, MVP||Microsoft Loop was announced at Microsoft Ignite 2021 and it enables new ways to ideate, think, plan, create and work together. In this webinar I take a look at Microsoft Loop and share insights to you: what it is and what it means to collaboration in the future. Don’t worry – there are also live demos: I will also show hands-on what Loop Components are in Microsoft Teams and how you can use them already.||Register|
|8 Microsoft Teams Backup Facts you NEED to Know!||Maxim Arkhangelskiy||Microsoft Teams is now the center of our productivity universe — but should you back it up? Although Teams has its own basic retention, it does not fully protect against user error or security threats nor does it enable long-term retention for compliance or regulatory purposes.|
With the rush to deploy Teams, many organizations still do not understand the what, why and how of protecting Teams as a critical app in their Office 365 environment — make sure you do!
|Teams App Development: An Introduction||Lee Ford, MVP||Whether you are an experience developer, work with low/no-code or have never built an application before but want to build a Team app – this session is for you. Begin your journey into Teams app development and the different paths and technologies (no/low/full code) that can be used to achieve this.||Register|
Please note: we are experiencing a slow load time on our webinar sign-up form. Please allow time for the form to complete, apologies for the inconvenience while our web development team work on this issue. If you are unable to sign up to the webinar, please email email@example.com
With thanks to our Teams Week supporting sponsor Veeam – you can be in with a chance to win one of two €100 Amazon Vouchers.
HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Veeam raffle, participants must be registered to an ESPC TEAM WEEK webinar, and/or to Veeam’s ESPC TEAMS WEEK webinar in case of this draw.
HOW TO WIN: One winner will be randomly selected from the attendees of Veeam’s own webinar on Thursday, December 9th at 11.00 CET, while a second winner will be randomly selected from the entire list of Teams Week webinar registrants, that submitted registration for Veeam raffle via the link above. Terms and conditions apply, please reference the Official Rules and Regulations
Keep up with new Microsoft Teams content and the best insight from the community by joining our mailing list
More Great Content
- [Blog] Adding Apps & Tabs in Microsoft Teams using Graph – Part 1
- [Blog] 5 Actionable Steps for Agile Project Management with Microsoft Teams and Planner
- [Blog] An Overview of Compliance for Microsoft Teams
- [Blog] Microsoft Teams vs. SharePoint Teams: How to Enhance Collaboration at Work
- [Blog] Office 365 Groups vs Teams: How to Successfully Deploy Both
- [Blog] Where To Go for Help with Microsoft Teams
- [Blog] Microsoft Teams and Meeting Notes Tab
- [Blog] Leaving Guest Tenant – Microsoft Teams
- [Blog] How to Save to a Microsoft Teams Channel
- [Blog] Ultimate Admin Guide to Microsoft Teams Guest Users
- [Ask the Experts] Microsoft Teams Edition 1
- [Ask the Experts] Microsoft Teams Edition 2
- [Interview]Microsoft Teams Interview with Ragnar Heil
- [Interview]Microsoft Teams Interview with Edyta Gorzoń
- [Interview] Microsoft Teams Interview with Erica Toelle
- [Interview] Microsoft Teams Interview with Johan Delimon
- [Interview] Microsoft Teams Interview with Craig Chiffers
- [ESPC19 Session] Content Collaboration and Protection with SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams
- [ESPC19 Session] Supercharge Your Teams Experience with Advanced Development Techniques
- [ESPC19 Session] Panel Session: Making Microsoft Teams the “Hub” for Productivity in Your Organization
- [ESPC19 Session] Intelligent Chat Bots in Microsoft Teams
- [ESPC19 Session] Microsoft Teams Architecture Deep Dive
- [Webinar] A Live Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- [Webinar] Extending Collaboration with SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- [Webinar] Insight into Sales Meetings Done Smarter: Meeting Notes with Microsoft Teams and OneNote
- [Webinar] Microsoft Teams by Matt Berg
- [Webinar] Using Microsoft Teams to unlock the value of Office 365
Become an ESPC Community Member today to access a wealth of SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure knowledge for free.
New content is added daily to the online Resource Centre, across a variety of topics and formats from Microsoft MVP’s and industry experts.